Speakers of Islam

Redha hatiku dengan ketentuan-Mu


La Tahzan innaAllahamaana . Hati ini tidak tenang selepas mendapat tahu pemberian di tolaak .. Alhamdulilaah .. I'm always keep remember what teacher said "Kalau ada harta lebih , tak salah kalau kita nak bagi orang rezeki sedikit agar dapat manfaat bersama .. " My mind always thinking that Al-Quran for him The most manfaat to him untuk Akhirat that can be he "Jaminan" di akhirat sana .. And , I don't know why .. tetibe air mata mengalir .. and hati selalu berkata "For what I'm crying for this mistaken from human" and my hope .. after I'm giving this present that i hope .. I will far-far from him .. I'm suffer before this because I keep remind what between us doing before this as Ummah in Friendship .. and all this is Zina Hati for me .. I'm know , my friends always said "Lumrah Manusia" but .. I want to be the best that I can far from it .. I'm know what my NAWAITU and Allah know everything what was in my heart :"(
p/s : InsyaAllah , kalau Al-Quran ini pernah sampai tou you that's you are I mention it , InsyaAllah , akan sampai without me but someone else . My nawaitu from that day will be start InsyaAllah . I will JIHAD for this :'( 
Sannah Helwa ..